Robbie White ~ Artist

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miss Ezra Will Make Her Appearance on The Primitive Gathering

The past few days have been very busy, getting ready to debut some of my creations on a website, called The Primitive Gathering.  I'll include a link here so that you can check it out.  Miss Ezra is a primitive gal handrawn by me, and used with mixed media and vintage pieces, to create a very special Valentine.  She will make her appearance on the 15th of January, along with several other soldered glass Valentines.

I'm very excited to have been approved to be one of the artists that participate on this website.  One of my best friends from Oregon, Susan Grant of Country Presence is also a participating artist, and encouraged me to join.  I'll include a link to her also. 

I wanted to post a photograph of Miss Ezra here, but will wait until after her debut on The Primitive Gathering!  I hope you'll check out the site, and the other artists there.
http://www.theprimitivegathering.com/
http://www.countrypresence.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment