Robbie White ~ Artist

Monday, January 4, 2010

All That Glitters

I thought I would get these other soldered Valentine's Day projects photographed and posted yesterday, but that didn't happen.  So, here are the other 2 projects I finished.  The main portion of the piece is 3x2 inches in size, slightly larger than a standard size business card.  Of course, the glitter flowed freely on this one.  The handbeaded dangles consist of genuine freshwater pearls, trumpet flower beads, vintage swarovski crystals from the 1950's, and red aurora borealis faceted czech glass beads. 

On the other one, the little child's chair knobs have been accented in red.  This was such a sweet vintage postcard image, I just couldn't resist using it for this piece.  The large red faceted glass crystal bead is also vintage from the 1940's or 1950's.  I'm pleased with both.  The sparkle so much better in person.  One thing I have to work on this year, is learning how to photograph my work more professionally.


I had a friend ask me to photograph the process, step by step.  I'll try and do that in one of my upcoming posts here on my Blog.  Well, back to work.  I have Ebay orders to fill, new designs to list, and some collectibles to put up for auction on Ebay as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment