Robbie White ~ Artist

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kitschy Retro Red Mood




Maybe it is the overcast gloomy cold weather with 4 inches of snow on the ground that has set my mood, wishing for Spring with flowers, color, and fun.  I know for sure, I'm tired of winter.  I recently saw the book, The Naughty Secretary's Club, and thought it was very fun, and so while the snow is coming down, I used some fun bright vintage plastic beads and jewelry pieces that I had, to make a fun sweetheart of a bracelet, a fun daisy and mum necklace.  Both are available in my Etsy store, http://www.pumpkinmoonstudio.etsy.com/ .  I also had these vintage lucite confetti, sweet cottage chic old clip on earrings.  There are just some pieces of vintage jewelry that I cannot disassemble for other projects, as they stand alone in whimsy and these are so Kitschy and retro.  They are also available in my Etsy store.  As for the photo of the book, you have to go to Amazon.com to look inside the book.  It has fun simple projects, so bright and retro in color and design.  You never know what you have in your stash of crafts supplies, that can be turned into fun jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment