Robbie White ~ Artist

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MONOGRAMMED BOTTLE LABELS

Good morning!  I'm not feeling to well today, some allergies kicking up after a blustery 2 days.  Seems when the wind blows, it stirs up stuff that disagrees with me.  So a few allergy meds and I'm on the mend.  I wanted to show off this bottle charm I created.  I have saved some old apothecary medicine bottles for my bathroom re-do, and will make labels like this for them, only they will have words associated with the contents of the bottles.  I think it will give old world charm to the vintage look I'm going with.  These soldered labels also are great for wedding, hostess, and more type gifts, and can be used as an ornament too.  When the weather warms up, I plan on searching out the Nashville Flea Market for wire baskets to use for storage such as towels etc, and will create a soldered charm label for each.  Do you remember the metal wire baskets in gym where you stored your belongings?  Well, those are the type baskets I'm looking for.  If I find some, I'll post them here for you to see.  Guess I better get ready and head to work.  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment