Robbie White ~ Artist

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Can't Get Away from Tradition!

Well, it is for sure, I cannot get away from my traditional "wait to the last minute" to get things accomplished before Christmas!  The shopping isn't finished, the baking hasn't begun, and I still have to cook several dishes to take to my Mom's in Tallahassee, Florida.  But one thing is for sure...obviously things are not out of the ordinary for me right now! LOL....seems I'm always running behind at Christmas time. 

Today I'm babysitting 2 of my grandchildren so that their Mom can do some last minute things herself.  I found myself getting short tempered with their interuptions and finally just put all my work down, walked out on the porch, and decided to give those kids some undivided attention!  It worked...they are great, just needed to know Grandma was there for them. 

I have so many ideas running through my head, that I'm looking forward to January for new beginnings and lots of creativity flowing around here.  However, I still have some major organizational things to finish, giving me more room to bead, design, and draw.  Moving to a smaller place has been difficult for this old pack rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment