Robbie White ~ Artist

Thursday, August 4, 2011

FALL come Quickly

Now that I'm living back in my home state of Florida, I love the warmer weather.  Yes, even when the highs are in the 90's and 100's.  However, it is taking its toll on my power bill...LOL....so hoping for cooler weather.  I know that is a long shot this time of year.  I do love Autumn/Fall,  and being that Fall is my favorite time of year, and after encouragement by friends and family to paint, I finally finished a vintage looking primitive folk art painting that I'm offering on Ebay, that is vintage Halloween in style, 8x10 on stretched canvas.  I love primitive and vintage findings, and thought this turned out pretty cool, or should I say, ghoul?  LOL
It is in my Ebay store, pumpkinmoonstudio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment