Robbie White ~ Artist

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I AM BACK !

Wow, I cannot believe how time flies, and how bad I have been about keeping my blog updated.  MY BAD!  I won't drag you into a lengthy novel about how the past months have been, I'll just start fresh!

Our 15 year old grandson is starting school here in Green Cove Springs.  He'll be a 10th grader, and is already practicing football.  I haven't been to a high school football game in YEARS...should be interesting and fun for both Gary and I. 

Though I love the hot summer days, I'm already thinking football now, stadiums, cooler nights, and of course PUMPKINS.  If you know me well, you'll know I love Autumn.  I keep some wooden pumpkins out inside my primitive home, all year.  There is just something about a pumpkin.  One of my favorite children's books, was Pumpkin Moonshine by Tasha Tudor.  Tasha was a very wonderful artist and grand lady.  I suggest reading up on her and her life.  She was very special.  I still have that childrens book, and was the inspiration for my studio name, Pumpkin Moon Studio.

Well, creativity has been flowing this morning, along with filling some personalized orders.
Here are a couple of 2.5" round labels I put in my Etsy Shop this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment