Robbie White ~ Artist

Thursday, September 22, 2011

FALL Autumn Halloween Changing Leaves Empty Birdhouses

I feel like I have been in Florida for a year now, but it has only been 4 months.  Not even sure where summer went, but now it is offically Fall.  I have seen some trees turning in color, but mostly we stay pretty green all year.  I did see a sweet bluebird flittering around the back yard, and wondered if my birdhouses in Tennessee are all empty now, and everyone gathering up to snuggle in for cooler weather or headed out in their migration pattern.  I love birds. 

Tonight as I was winding down from a full day, I began playing with some bronze wire and blue beads, and created these two bird nests.  They fit perfectly on these filigree based bobby pins.  So sweet. You'll find these in my etsy shop.  http://www.pumpkinmoonstudio.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment