Robbie White ~ Artist

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FUSED GLASS COPPER WIRE WRAPPED RING

Created from a fused glass lime green and transparent blue button, and copper wire, this ring is funky & fun to wear.  The glass button is approximately 3/4 inch in diameter, and about 5mm thick.  Fun and quirky button rings are inexpensive, and you can have many different ones to match all your fun outfits.  I made this one, by watching and practicing a tutorial that I found on youtube.com.  It took 3 tries in creating one before I felt comfortable photographing the results.  Now I have a new found reason to play with my glass again, and postpone housekeeping for another day.  Once I'm comfortable with the wire and results, I'll begin using sterling silver wire and adding the rings to my Etsy Store. 





No comments:

Post a Comment